We Are Hiring......
Administrative Assistant (Coordinator)
1. Book appointment and occasional travel arrangements to ensure an efficient and effective working environment.
2. Able to assist in creating presentation material, which will require advanced working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
3. Act as the key contact for the group, providing reliable and timely resolution to inquiries, answer phones regarding following up with clients, assisting clients with questions.
4. Draft business correspondences, prepare minutes and enter invoices.
5. Update social media and website ideas.
6. Photocopying, mailings, courier and supply ordering and other administrative duties as assigned.
1. Graduation from an accredited university with a diploma’s degree (or above) in a related field.
2. Excellent and professional skill with the English/Chinese language in writing and speaking.
3. High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
4. Ability to maintain flexibility and manage constant change.
5. 1-2 years of relevant experience in office administration, experience in real estate industry is an asset.
Compensation & Working Conditions
Job Type: full-time
Wage: $13-$16 an hour
Working hours: 35-37.5 hours/week, from Monday to Friday other than public holidays.
How to apply
Please submit your resume in word or pdf format and email it to .
We appreciate your application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.